Here's my Sunday...then Monday.. Haiz~

Yesterday, that is Sunday... Here goes..
Went Parkson searching my stuff in the
so called "morning"
What a waste I've woke up early.. T T
My mum was waiting that monyet to wake up..
Ishh... Thought went shopping just me and my mum
but tambah satu monyet.. Haiz~

Nevermind.. *depress*
they've already get use to it when I'm not at home
while I'm at Kuching..

After Parkson walk across the road
to buy some bread at Bread Sense.

Then my mum bought me the Pudding..
It's Tiramisu pudding filled with
biscuits, coffee, full cream, sugar, flour, chocolate etc
Costed RM4...

Then walk to a kopitiam and they
eat Rojak Tambi.. *eee..*
Then we went home and I enjoyed the pudding..
Well it's said pudding but for me is cream.. XD

And today, Monday.. Hot like hell..
Feel want to rendam in a big swimming pool..

And today also sucks.. Haiz~
Why? Coz.. at home that monyet
watching ppstream and it makan all the line..
So kiam siap one that ppstream... -_-ll

I can't even on my msn but can on my skype la..
Weird... but then line still laoya la...

At night msn ok but message always failed to send.. Haiz~
I need to play facebook la.. Monyet stop ppstream la..
Eh monyet, I'll promise you I won't treat you nice.. Haha! :p
Who's that monyet? My younger brother lo.. XD

Comments

Popular Posts