Going home....


Early morning strolling at Kuching airport
after I've check-in.... alone...
while waiting for Ah Liaw to come.. Haiz~
But then, while I was waiting for her..
Ezra call me.. ^^
Glad that he came with Moi & Jonathan...
They also fly on the same plane with me..
except for Jonathan la XD
Then I followed them to Mcd & saw Zin Wei..
Moi is having his breakfast.. Nice ho? ^^
Then after Ezra saw Moi having his breakfast,
Ezra order his part lo...
Then he give me his hot tea to me.. Ezra don't like tea?
And there's Jonathan resting..
Because he need to wake up early to
fetch Ezra & Moi to the airport.. That's why..
& Zin Wei sitting behind us.. doing his things la..
I like the way the light shine... Nice~ ^^
Then Ah Kor give me extra mask... Hehe~ Thanks ya~
After went back home..
At night my mum make orange juice for me..
But actually I'm want to eat the fruits
but turn out into a juice..
and good thing I've "tapis" it.
If not I might swallowed a seed o.O!!
Anyway is nice~ Hehe~

Popular Posts