Hang out with my friends... and laptop erm.. -_-ll

Having lunch with my friends at KFC in Parkson..
We have to line up for a long term til it's our turn.. ^^

Lunch time ma.. what do you expect le..
People are finding food to fill their stomach.. Hungry lo~

After that, finally we order our food and enjoyed it while chit-chat..
Well.. just listen them complaining about their Form 6 school live..
And they said, good thing I didn't study Form 6..
Coz is full of stress and problems with people and students o.O!!

After lunch, walked around parkson.. side-seeing
And there are full of "cute stuffs" XD

Hang out til almost 6pm then at home (Just about to rest)
But go out again for dinner with family.. -_-ll

........

Then tonight my laptop is back and I've found something is not right...
That is, my window XP is different from others
and the loading is slow... Haiz~

The next day (Sun), bring laptop go hospital again.. TT
and the tauke say.. these days we need to clean both local disk not like last time just reformat local disk C nia..

By the way I give a long lecture to the tauke to do this and that...
And he say OK..

Then on Monday, bring laptop back but before that...
Checking is the most important.. Hahaha!!
Once I've check... hmm... Feel want to nag the tauke...

I ask him to install my printer stuff, skype to help me adjust something, yahoo messenger...
But when I've check it none of it are there.. and then they tell me they don't have the printer disc for my printer... Haiz...
Seems like I need to bring my laptop to PC Image and do it...
for the printer of course...

In my opinion I prefer reformat at Kuching much better
because they organize needly for you.. ^^

So last few days, I'm using hp to on msn only...using wifi...

Laptop banyak macam la.. -_-ll

My picture looks messy though.. Nevermind... XD

Comments

Popular Posts