Carrot Juice~

Hehe~ You know what's that right?..
Carrot lo... XD
I'm the one who cut the carrot...
Ngaiti~ you know what?
I cut like this my mum say cannot,
then like that also cannot.. -_-ll
In the end cut small slices then my mum say okay..
She's the boss. I'm just tukang potong nia.. Hahaha!
Then start the engine lo.. XD
Then after all the process of blending the juice..
Add fresh milk and some sugar.. If not, no taste le..
Finally is done lo... XD

And today..or I can say starting from today I feel bored..
All my friends agree too.. XD

At home, waiting my schoolmates go lim teh..
waiting til seh ko lo... Haiz.. Also nevermind la..
They're busy with their homework.. XD

I want to hang out
with my friends at Kuching.. more fun.. ^^
more photos to take.. Hehehe~*evil smirk*

Well that's all for today.. ^^

Popular Posts