Lim teh with my friends

Yeah~ XD
Farley court is just the opposite of my appartment..
And is convenient for me coz is near and they can drive
and I don't.. -_-ll
So... that's why... ^^

Before go lim teh, need accompany mum buy slippers..
but in the end she bought me 1 and herself too
but hers is not slippers XD

She said to herself that she wanted to buy slippers..
but end up high heels.. LOL

Then Ah Pong arrived and she order the drink(The picture above)
Then comes the others,
that are Ah Liaw and Siew Chek

Then we baru order the same drink like Ah Pong..
except Siew Chek..
It called Farley special.. Cost RM3
And it was nice.. Honeydew, watermelon, longan, jelly, sago..
And the ice taste like ice-cream though is not or
maybe it is an ice-cream?.. XD
@_@ I don't know... both? -_-ll

Then he paid the bill and Ah Pong said "Aiya, I order too early" XD

At 1st I thought Siew Chek is a girl but turn out the opposite XD
It was okay.. we laugh at him..
because he was trying to speak Hokkien...
but he messed up with Fullchow language

And sometime weird cold jokes appears and the atmosphere changes..
Haha!

That's all.. bye~ ^^

Comments

Popular Posts