LOL~ Cucumber? as a "junk food"

Yes, but it can act as an additional dish for
your lunch and/or dinner...
Well, my mum said that's the way
how the Ibans ate it... XD

You can try it, is nice..
Just add some vinegar, sugar and
a bit of light soya sauce or kicap..
Not too much and not to little, just fine.. Hehe..
The sauce tasted like sweet, sour and a bit salty..

Cucumber? Just cut any sizes you like..
Then mix it and soak it for awhile and it's done.
Crunchy when you munch'em.. ^^

And I know some of my friends
like & dislike eating cucumber..^^

But weird, when I ask my Iban friends about it, they seems..
no idea.. Hmm...
There's must be something wrong there.. XD

Nice though.. But don't always eat it.
Why? It's because... there's vinegar.
And you know vinegar will do to our teeth right?
Yup. I'm sure you knew it.. ^^

Popular Posts