Koreanna





Halo, this is a parrot and my friend Samantha has mistaken it as a peacock LOL

In the afternoon I went to her house for a visit then later lunch go Koreanna

Koreanna is a Korean restaurant. Located at 101



Side dish? - Beans, bean sprouts, cucumber, long beans with salt fish, and kimchi


Yakgarjang - spicy vegetable beef soup.

This is my favourite dish!! SPicyy!!! Yummy


Pah jeong - a onions with eggs (depend on how they add in ingredient)


Samantha's favourite, Duk Bok Gi
Rice cake


And this is her talking to other friends. hehee

Then after lunch went to get my external hardisk at Saberkas.. cause it's sick! so sad...
Once get it received bad news. Bad news my external hardisk is dead, all my photos, assignments, movies are all gone. Good news is they replace a new one for me. 0_0 Well it's like they replacing a new soul for you since the previous one can't be found. XD


Well I bet the HQ is not pro enough to revive a mystery sickness of my hardisk. ~___~

After that, fetch Samantha's mom and then go home with free food. hyahahaha




Cheers~

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! that day i saw the comment in fb said about the peacock. Really LOL, it was actually a parrot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yala coz she say parrot and peacock starts with "P" then she write peacock lo. Til next day her sis tell her is parrot not peacock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts