Submit assignment... tired...


Have problems today.. transportation...

But successfully go printing and go school...

My friend, Alison fetch me Hehe..

Then go library continue my cut and paste
then submit at 9th floor..

1st went to her office saw those origami...
And she's at the 9th floor not in the office -_-ll

It does looks like a frog Haha!

After submit it, my junior and also from dance club attack me
in front of my and their lecturer by hugging me.. o.O!!

Then their lecturer called me Olivia Newton John..

I'm not her la... not singer..

Then give then what method how to draw perspective.. etc @@

And Miss Christine found new words from me "Me No Car How?"

Hehe.. Funny~


Then went to Spring to have lunch with Alison...

Hehe Carrot juice~ *drooling*


Then went to 2nd floor to have a look...

Saw few stuff nia..


Went to this shop just to have a look..

Car, nice so take picture of it.. hehe...

Then go home very tired and dizzy... @@

And my friend message me saying
this Sunday the Bamboo tablet is coming~ ^_^

^_^ -> -_-ll money fly...

:p

Comments

Popular Posts