Dance club.....zzZ


Arrived school early.. 8.30am *yawning*
The club start at 9am so just walk here and there..

Decided go Mph hall for a walk and I saw Christine's car but didn't saw her until she called me then I know she's in the car.. ^_^

Chit chat in the car while waiting for Daniel...

Then some of the seniors and comittees arrived and we wait again..

-_-ll Wait til 9.30am and the door baru open..


And then group discussion.. bla bla.. who group with who..
then teach new members...

Me and Amy busy camwhoring while they doing their discussion..
After discussion, we camwhoring and some dancing for
the routine to teach the new members.. Hehe..

At 12pm me and Ah Zoo stick the sign way to our club..

Then have lunch...

Well, actually we can't dance in the bigger room because
the security guard or someone lost the keys.. -_-X

So everyone have to bear with it..

A lot of new members.. and I saw my seniors from some of my subjects...

They enjoy and have fun in the club..

Comments

Popular Posts