Almost forgotten about something... -_-ll


In 2D Animation class....
Guess what? Bamboo wacom tablet (small),
Miss Christine want us to try them whether is good for us
or not or want us to get use to it ^_^

Well it's nice..

And in the middle of the lesson, my friend called me
whether the class is started already or not?

Actually, this friend went for exercise before going to
class and he thought the class is 3.30pm
but is 2.30pm and he rushed everything..

Well arrived at class late.. but we still have fun in class
and everything is well, normal? XD

So time passes by.. went home...


Actually.. I almost forgotten about today
that tonight me, Samantha, Shito and Anderson have planning of going to
Kuching festival until I check my inbox then I baru remember XD

Plan to go Kuching festival but end up going to "Life Cafe"..

Why? Because of the rain lo..
We thought it's going to rain continuosly...

But, when we decided to change other place.. the rain stop -_-ll

So end up at "Life Cafe" and take pictures, laugh here and there..

Shito and Samantha took a lot of pictures
and choose which picture are the best..

I take their pictures and then sending here and there by bluetooth..

Then someone suggest a place that is very romantic
and take pictures again and some say go for 2nd round..


2nd round we went to Double Woodhouse Cafe for a drink..


Play game..
I'm out because.. need to take pictures and sending pictures..
They play UNO and -_-ll I don't play it..
Well they play alang-alang because one of them play different "game" of UNO and make 3 of them confuse..



Then next game is Wood tower game...
The tower falls.. is the fan.. on too big XD
Then get bored.. and act the wood game as a mahjong block o.O!!


Woody game~


3 Nokia handphones XD

Comments

Popular Posts