Replacement for my birthday! XD

6pm went to Porkie restaurant for dinner with Cally and Denise

it's at jalan song and it's a new restaurant. Go there eat.
I think my blog always contain food or eat hahaha!

They celebrating my birthday today because we are waiting for Denise to come back Kuching from Ipoh since she's not around during my birthday. :3

Eat western food again and probably gain weight liao. 0_0


cheesey wedges~~


Mix grilled sumthing sumthing.. I think it's around RM26-27+

There's pork ribs, lamb chop and chicken. all meat! I think we seldom eat vege and soon
will be carnivorous? @ w @


This is coleslaw. They put it in a glass.. usually put on bowl but glass?
I do that at home not here..

This one, lamb chop! 3 slice of lamb chop. XD Cost RM16+

Can't believe I ate finish. 0__0 hahaha!

Next year gonna try mix grill since Cally said I can finish it by myself. Maybe?

hehe thanks for the treat yea~ ^_^


Anyway, after this went to Kado with another group. Not 2nd round for dinner ha. >_<

Go there gather since my friend is going Melbourne on Friday.

I like taking photos during the day not night because there's noise after taking photos.

Pictures pictures lalala~







you see, my models different style and different outfits and brand LOL






Just hangout and Have FUN!

And.. tomorrow. It's class time. Bye~~


Comments

Popular Posts