Workshop + My Day


Morning meeting about what to do for the workshop.
we had to guide students from Pontianak, I think is St.Pauls school if not mistaken.

Then start at 3pm-6pm. 3 hours standing and guide them.
But it was fun, they are quite friendly.


After that, :3 dinner time!!

go The Junk for dinner. My friend treat me eat and it's the 1st time coming here.

The place is nice and the food is huge!


Happy Birthday to me~ hahaha


See the size of the plate! Price is of course expensive. can buy 1 month reload card already
if you spend on this kind of dish. XD

Oh, that's soup of the day: Asparagus soup


This is wild berries drink. Nice but a lot of seed.



My friend order the salmon steak. Eh, nice wei..


And this Lamb Shank. Also nice but is a lot can share 2 person for this plate.

Thanks for the treat. Love it. XD

Comments

Popular Posts