Wind Cave and Play water near Wind Cave


On the way to Bau from 7 miles to go visit Wind Cave


Arrived at 3pm but we need to pay RM2! Juz RM2 n order to
go in the dark cave 0_0



You see, very dark til you need a torchlight to see the bridge

And there are bats! Well no batman in there. LOL




After strolling around the cave we went to the nearest place to play
water.. Well it almost the same as Ranchan Pool but this is
just 1 area for you to play


or today I become the photographer x)

Standing and walking to take some pictures for..

Let's see.. 3 hours perhaps?

The water are cool but filled with stones.

The current is strong and it will push you away if you're clumsy




Not gonna tell you who he is.




Aaron Vs Jennifer


Oh well, this is the outcome you'll get if you say him chubby XD





Oh ya, this is a floating corpse that I found for today hahahaha!!


I like this photo. nice


Group photo..







Eh, you see that chubby kid. So adorable posing peace to the camera.
hahaha!


Oh ya, Nick's car battery dead need to charge
using jumper everytime he stops the engine.


Night time, went D'Orangee


The drink I order, I forgot to take picture of it. ==


Planning, go Aaron's house watching horror movie
But end up doing nothing.

Coz they walk here and there, chit chat. Call me go here and there.

And say food have arrived. Of coz paiseh sit at the dinning room do nothing ba.


So, I just follow the flow lo.

Suddenly off the lights for what, I also don't know.

Then suddenly they sing Happy Birthday song with the cake in Aaron's hand

Wahh... speechless XD



Happy early birthday to me LOL

Thanks everybody for the surprise.

Then sing karaoke, but the microphones some work and don't


You see, he even open it and testing it. LOL


Well I'm enjoying it. FUNNN!!

Comments

Popular Posts