Ranchan Pool


Morning 10am went to buy some keropok then head to Serian to fetch
Kiat Hui's cousin with my younger brother since he never went before beside Damai XD

And good thing not that many people went there

Nice to play but can't swim coz a lot of stone

And worst, guess what did I pick up when I grab some stones in the water?

Glass! Broken glass! Soo dangerous




Good thing we didnt step it 0__0

Then there was a group with some ang mor people in there

He try to play with us by splashing water at us

Then his fren tell us that juz get along with him and play
but shy coz we do not knw them XD


Well then we play til 3pm then went back to her cousin's house


Then her mum ask us to stay a bit longer coz want chia us eat

Go kopitiam eat but I can't finish my noodle.

So, hehe give to kiat hhui lo haha


Then go home lo about 7pm reach back Kuching

^_^

Comments

Popular Posts