morning - hangout with frens


Morning 9am o__O need to wake up
before my fren come and fetch me

After that went to fetch the others

one fren has the same Chinese name as me XD

then eat kompia for breakfast
after breakfast, bcom my fren's driver XD

Went to delta mall sight-seeing


Wen to this store called De Beauty Shop

was attracted to their product

My fren saw 3D fake eyelashes and they say if they buy it

They will help the customer to put the fake eyelashes for free XD

Well we just see only then lari XD

N they say if like that, before chinese new year they go buy it n ask them to put it
One rule while shopping without paying anything is
touch touch til you satisfied then get out of the shop
lol



After that to this shop

Just see anything they need for their face :)

for example like make their eye bag gone


And me accidentally took a pic of a lady yawning

Hope she won't notice I took her pic XD

Mostly some of the shop is still empty / open coz still new until now o__O


After that went to fetch one of my fren's younger sis from library

then drive to parkson and me go find my mum there


Then go home XD

Comments

Popular Posts