Igloo ice-cream for lunch? or For fun??


Went to the Igloo with Sam, Mccoy and her fren Candy...

I took that penguin coz is cute and made from glass... huhu...

She didn't tell me the detail whether we go out for lunch or what...

So skip lunch and have ice cream... *kena marah ni* T_T

Bored....


Not so nice though...

Don't have the mint taste.. it taste sweet.. > n <

It's peppermint with milk snow ice...


Mccoy's candy with milk snow ice...

Monkey Mccoy! isshh!


Samantha's twin tower with milk snow ice..

The flavor taste sour and sweet...


Candy's oreo chocolate with milk snow ice





Ok.. why I ishh Mccoy?

Is because she is so naughty till you want to hit her for punishment...

Good thing I cool down...

While Sam and Candy talk to each other like teaching her how to play facebook, create account etc...

And me eating my ice cream and reading some magazine and "babysit" Mccoy.. -_-ll

And Mccoy so young and yet cheeky.. OMG!

She kept disturb me while I'm reading the magazine...

And she tickling me to make me tickle but felt nothing... so me revenge tickling her to make her looks like she is dancing XD

And she blow my hair then I mess her hair that she hates it *don care*

Then I message someone Mccoy so busybody want to knw what I'm typing..

And she kept looking at my watch and tell me the wrong time the whole time...

Then I've to play with her by saying 1+1=?, 2+2, 4+4, then 8+8=16, 16+16=22? Haha she gave me the wrong answer... *bully her*

See... "Babysit" ki.. Haiz....

Answer my phone also want to knw... ishh!

Then Candy say Mccoy such a good girl *peng* She's worst than a monkey XD

I'm the one who "jaga" her a... T_Tlll

Then 4.30pm fetch her mum from work..



....


Go home doing my assignment and then night time received not understandable message from Kiat Hui.. -__-X!


-I'm gonna hit the sack now-

-Bye-

Comments

Popular Posts