Er.... Haiz..


Having lecture in tutorial class and then people come in wanted to check all pc in the class then we have our break like almost an hour I think...

And being played by Lester...

He sing "I believe I can fly song"... XD


Then go chilipepper with Kiat Hui

Yeapy incoming message... gonna reply it, if not I'm stuck with her "food critic" about the food they served at there...

Haiz... This girl... Got food is enough lo... Don't be choosy...

One day no food for you, then you baru tahu... and don't you look at me... It's not my fault ;p

Then at 3pm went back to class but the lecturer haven come...

So wait lo, then when the lecturer came with the rest of the students... she looks "chibi-chan" coz she a bit hehe.... ^_^

Then in the class, busy thinking about the discussion posting in the bb and do other things lo...

If I didn't came for class I would be doing my assignment lo.. T__T

So tonight gonna rush it haiz...

XD




-bye-

Comments

Popular Posts