Nathan's 1st Birthday


Today is his baby's 1st bday
and also my first time went to his house XD

And I went to his house early at about 6 sumthing

the party starts at 7-8pm

I go there and help him to blow up the balloons with the pumper

He hasnt ready the whole thing when I went ther

His wife went out to buy cakes and his dad waiting the truck
filled with food to come


Rushing rushing and some of his fren's and relative had come

While his frens are chatting outside he go carving the watermelon



This is the outcome nice o XD


His mother-in-law n baby

After that Keong came along finally someone I know can
accompany me ^__^



8-9pm Jude, Daniel, Christine, Ah Zoo and Zaba came
They're late coz waiting Jude lo ==

Boys drink heineken and the girls carbonated drink :)


I like this pic yeah~


This one's funny. Many people wants to carried Nathan

And this one, he's not interested in Jude but the necklace LOL



Me and Christine XD


So cute hi5~






Panic and donno wat to do @@

I guess he don't like to sit still XD


Doing weird move behind Jude -__-ll


They play celup celup about Jude's head / face is fat


Notice both of their lips ^^







Baby and mummy



Ah Zoo and me




Jonathan's "evil look" XD

Time to go home ^^

Comments

Popular Posts