Coming back friends


Afternoon at Hilton hotel waiting for Doreen

while doing so you know what I'll do to
KILL my time la XD








candies...






On ur left is Jerry on on ur right is Gary

My coming back friends r Exora, Gary and Jerry

Gary n Jerry the sounds r a bit twisted so sometimes
I accidentally called the wrong name to them LOL

They came back juz for holiday and spend time with us

At the meantime... rushing and redo my assignment

RENDERING... siao lo..


Lunch at Pullman Old Town with them


My favourite Orange fizzy :p



My ^^ ah mat huhu


Dinner with them and it was nice

Nick knows how to order like a pro ngahaha 5 credit 4 him










This guy when face to girl holding a camera
in front of him... he start to pose like tat ==

for boys he pose different way.



After dinner went Garden Hills

And chit chat and took photos XD


Gary and Nick's butt haha













The boys



That's all for now bye ^^

Comments

Popular Posts