Yummy~ but tired~


My favourite Peach ice


After work we on the way to fetch my mum from work also
But


Parkson building..

But, my dad remember the wrong time
the time she done her work is 11pm nt 10.30pm

So we go cafe and eat lo..

Actually was planning to go home and sleep mana tahu..
Fetch mum from work 1st..


This is Beef noodle

Taste ok but they put something weird in there so
everything gave to dad lo

The weird food is I chew it like a bubble gum XD


Balik lo
Go RH hotel and fetch her then balik home and stuck on bed
and relax~ XD


oh this one is..
While sight-seeing around somewhere I don't know...
I saw tis and took it for no reason XD


Imagination time! XD

Target locked


Attack! XD


Wa~ nice 'car'


Another planet approaching to the light XD








-bye-

Comments

Popular Posts